Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Family Room Reno - Day 2

Well, day two has come and gone. Not much more to see, but the walls do look a little neater. Thanx again to Ed and Tom for their help but today I actually almost pulled my own weight. We bought the paint last night which still seems quite a bit away but in a couple of days it'll look great.


The guys doing the inside and outside corners, I let them have fun on those while I did all the easier straight stuff.

Cleaning the tools at the end of each day.

Ed did such a nice job putting straight bead on this window, I had no idea what to do with it.

Tomorrow is the final coat and then tomorrow night we should be able to sand it and get it ready for the primer then paint! Can't wait for Friday!!

No comments:

A cheesy American game


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,479
people with my name
in the place under Canada

How many have your name?