The last the drywall will see of us, in a few minutes it will begin to be caked with about 40 litres of drywall compound over the next three days.
Putting the mass of mud on the corners before putting the bead up. I couldn't believe how messy this was to begin and then turned into a beautiful finished corner when it was done!
I took almost all of the pictures so this is just me "pretending" to work so it looked like I actually did something. With the other two having actual experience at this, they went at it and I was kind of a helper, but it was fascinating watching the process happen. I think I'll be able to help more tomorrow with the second coat of mud. And this is Ed in the picture, the guy with all the great ideas and lightning fast hands.
Ahh Tom, he just went at it. Couldn't believe how quickly he worked yet everything came out looking good.
My helpers are coming back tomorrow morning, I can't begin to thank them enough for taking so much of the stress out of doing this!

No comments:
Post a Comment