Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008

Andrew loves his new Shaun White Snowboarding game on the Wii.

Laura's new duds

Laura gets her ipod after we tried to fool her with a big box and heavy wood in that box.


Andrew's new CD player for his room.

Andrew made me this nice gift.

Gramma and Laura get a "great" movie to watch, one for each of them.

I get a whack of burritos, but I had to go on a scavenger hunt first.

Molly waits patiently for her fun bone with a meaty centre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we had a great Christmas morning! It sure was fun for us to be with the kids and watch their excitment. OK, who's idea was it to take pictures before showers, make-up, etc?? Don't ya hate it when that happens? I'm really glad this is only available for "family and friends".

Love ya, Mom

A cheesy American game


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,479
people with my name
in the place under Canada

How many have your name?