Saturday, February 09, 2008

We got it... far quicker than I expected!

A few days ago we decided to start a "Wii Fund" to get a Nintendo Wii. It's a great little game and we like it because it's not a sit and veg kind of game. These things are notoriously hard to get because the supply is way lower than the demand, for a year and a half! We decide to get one in case we happened to see it, which I haven't for months of casual peeking when I'm in a store or online. So last night we saw a Zellers flyer for a sale starting today. It said every store had at least 10 Wii's (which I didn't really believe). But I mentioned it to Lisa who was going out this morning. She was going to skip it but at the last minute decided to pull into the store.

It was exactly 9 a.m. when she pulled into the store, which opened at 8 a.m. At 8 they had 13 consoles for sale and when Lisa walked itno the store there were 2 left. She nabbed it, and the other one was gone before she left!

Here's a few video's of us getting it and surprising Laura with it. Enjoy!!!




No comments:

A cheesy American game


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,479
people with my name
in the place under Canada

How many have your name?