Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Our old bed, on a (still) nice Ikea bed Frame. the mattress though, is about 10 years old and was very cheap. I was happy to push it out the door!
Our new mattress, on the new bed frame, with the new furniture. I asked the delivery guy if it comes with a pole vault to get into it!

Laura gets to have her bed back, actually it's her new bed, as we're putting our nice Ikea bed frame down there for her. she's not happy about this as she was enjoying sleeping on a piece of foam on hard futon slats. Ahhhh, to be young and have a good back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice! I love those big high beds but I have heard that the sheets are expensive. But you only need one set! Thats good! So, does Laura also get the old matress too? Starting her back problems early eh? lol! I really like the frame too - must be nice to finally have your very own stuff!

chippersmum said...

oops! The comment below is from me! Laura!

A cheesy American game


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,479
people with my name
in the place under Canada

How many have your name?