Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wow, she's incredible!

Lisa's an absolute gem of a wife, mother, and household cleaner. She taught me how to clean the bathroom tonight. I always wondered why it took so much time but now I know. There were several things she did that I had no idea she did on a weekly basis.

So here's to the best wife a guy could have...

Lisa Taylor
Thanx Lisa, I'll never doubt you again! (Do you believe me?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Ashley! It's about time you learned how to get "down & dirty". Now you can do a little bit of everything, what a good husband. Lisa, now you can fly home to see us and Ashley will be quite capable of being Mr. Mom!!
We're proud of you son-in-law and we love ya!!!

Mom & Dad

A cheesy American game


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,479
people with my name
in the place under Canada

How many have your name?