We can't be close to many of our friends and family so we hope this blog will keep you up to date with what's happening with the Taylor family. Enjoy!
I think the poor boy needs a bigger bed! Hey Lisa - can you email me so I have your email address? I think I might be using the wrong one - thanks!love you all!Laura
Hey, where is Andrew? I can't find him!!! I sure hope they are all quiet at night so you can get some sleep!Love you Andrew,Gramma
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I think the poor boy needs a bigger bed! Hey Lisa - can you email me so I have your email address? I think I might be using the wrong one - thanks!
love you all!
Laura
Hey, where is Andrew? I can't find him!!! I sure hope they are all quiet at night so you can get some sleep!
Love you Andrew,
Gramma
Post a Comment