We can't be close to many of our friends and family so we hope this blog will keep you up to date with what's happening with the Taylor family. Enjoy!
Who is this child and what have you done with my cute little Grandson???Gramma
Oh gosh! Being a character must run in the family! I'm sure its from the Rowcroft side! You're so funny Andrew!Auntie Laura
hey all, glad to see all the pictures! I am happy to see andrew has not changed a bit!!! We love you and miss u!!!The Crowe's
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Who is this child and what have you done with my cute little Grandson???
Gramma
Oh gosh! Being a character must run in the family! I'm sure its from the Rowcroft side! You're so funny Andrew!
Auntie Laura
hey all, glad to see all the pictures! I am happy to see andrew has not changed a bit!!! We love you and miss u!!!
The Crowe's
Post a Comment