Wednesday, August 17, 2005

ALGONQUIN PARK 2005
Ashley & Andrew at the lookout on Booth's Rock Trail.

Ashley hiking.

Our campsite at Mew Lake Campground in Algonquin Park.

Andrew biking around the campsite. The kids put lots of miles on their bikes during this camping trip!

The kids on one of the trails.


Andrew warming himself by the fire.


This picture was also taken on one of the trails. Check out those roots! Just goes to show you how big they really are when you see Andrew standing there beside them.


Hug a tree!


Andrew took this picture of Ashley hanging out in the tree.


There was a family of ducks that came by our campsite a couple of times each day. I think the ducks ate more bread that week than we did!


NOODLE FIGHT!!!! Our campsite was right on the water and the kids spent hours in the water!


Noodle Boy!


Noodle Girl!


There was quite a serious little conversation going on in the dining tent between these two. I'm not sure what it was about, but I could tell they were deep in their thoughts.


We didn't see any moose all week until we were driving through the Park on our way home and then we saw this big boy!

4 comments:

chippersmum said...

Good job! One question - did you take Laura to Algonquin? Did see her anywhere! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I want one, I want one.

Pictures are great, hope to see more in the future.

Anonymous said...

lisa and ashley great pictures!!!! next time you will be taking my children too!! tammy

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time at Algonquin. The moose picture is really good, that would go nice in your "moosey" livingroom!

A cheesy American game


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,479
people with my name
in the place under Canada

How many have your name?